Friday, June 27, 2008

Our 5 year Anniversay



Yesterday, June 26, was our 5 year wedding anniversary.  The boys helped make a sign for their Daddy.  They even helped tape it up on the rail.  The sign will be up for a while, I think they used the entire roll of tape.  
I am so fortunate to have found Jason.  He is an amazing husband and father.  We have a great marriage.  
The five years have flown by so fast, but I have enjoyed everyday of my marriage so far.  I look forward to waking up everyday for the rest of my life, married to the man of my dreams
I love you Jason.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are the Fox family. Jason (aka. Dad) Alisa (aka. Mom), Alexander (aka. big brother), Jaxon (aka. Big/Little brother) and Dayne (aka. Baby brother) Oh, and we can't leave out Alana (aka. Big sister, little sister, helper, one of those) We have 1 dog named Julius and one little cat, Pandora. We are blessed to have an amazing extended family, a couple of adopted extended families and some really great friends.