Saturday, June 28, 2008

Jaxon long legs



I wanted to post these pictures Jaxon for two reasons.  
1-To show everyone that looks at our blog, Jaxon's big boy underware.  He is now refusing to wear a diaper, or "dipet" as he calls them.  He only wants to wear "unerware, like my daddy!'
I am elated to do without diapers.  We are all so proud of Jaxon for being a big boy and going on the potty.  I think he looks so cute in his little boxer briefs, I had to share the pictures.  I am sure he will really appreciate it when he is a teenager. 
2-The reason I posted the picture of Jaxon on the ladder, is to show everyone how tall he is getting.  I still see my little baby when I look at him, but when I saw this picture I could not believe how long his legs have gotten.  He may look just like his Daddy, but he has his Mommy's legs.  Ok, so they are long like mine, but they are definitely more boyish, you can tell by the 5 batman band-aids on each leg.  He is all boy.
My baby is getting so big.  We love our little Jaxon.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are the Fox family. Jason (aka. Dad) Alisa (aka. Mom), Alexander (aka. big brother), Jaxon (aka. Big/Little brother) and Dayne (aka. Baby brother) Oh, and we can't leave out Alana (aka. Big sister, little sister, helper, one of those) We have 1 dog named Julius and one little cat, Pandora. We are blessed to have an amazing extended family, a couple of adopted extended families and some really great friends.