Friday, June 6, 2008

The Dentist




Yesterday, Alexander and Jaxon went to see Dr. Bekker, their dentist. They were both such good boys, the entire staff was amazed at how well they did. They both held still and opened very wide. Their brushing and flossing paid off, neither one had cavities.
The hardest part of the visit was for me. I am not talking about the bill, although that was not the highlight. The tough part for me was seeing Alexander's x-ray. The dentist brought it out to me so I could see his "grown-up" teeth coming up. He is only 3!!! I can't believe I have to hear and see his grown up teeth. I think the dentist could tell I am not ready for my first baby to be getting older. He reassured me that it will still take those grown up teeth a few years to come up. It was a nice try to make me feel better and a good reminder to cherish every day with those baby teeth. I love to see those boys smile and I love all of their baby teeth. Yes, I can wait to see the grown up ones!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are the Fox family. Jason (aka. Dad) Alisa (aka. Mom), Alexander (aka. big brother), Jaxon (aka. Big/Little brother) and Dayne (aka. Baby brother) Oh, and we can't leave out Alana (aka. Big sister, little sister, helper, one of those) We have 1 dog named Julius and one little cat, Pandora. We are blessed to have an amazing extended family, a couple of adopted extended families and some really great friends.