Friday, June 6, 2008

Meet SkyRocket

Today Alexander and I planted our first tree together. It is a Juniper Skyrocket, Alex calls him Skyrocket. We had such a great time picking out and planting the tree. Alexander talked to Skyrocket the entire way home from the nursery. "How are you doing my friend?", "This is our street, my friend.", "I will give you lots of water, my friend." "Mom, I think I will hug Skyrocket after I plant him in the soil, is that okay?"
After we planted Skyrocket, Alexander wanted to write his name on the concrete next to the tree so everyone would know the tree's name.
It was a fun experience for all of us, including little Skyrocket.







1 comment:

alana.rachelle said...

we love skyrocket!!! what a very useful engine... i mean, tree. :)

About Me

My photo
We are the Fox family. Jason (aka. Dad) Alisa (aka. Mom), Alexander (aka. big brother), Jaxon (aka. Big/Little brother) and Dayne (aka. Baby brother) Oh, and we can't leave out Alana (aka. Big sister, little sister, helper, one of those) We have 1 dog named Julius and one little cat, Pandora. We are blessed to have an amazing extended family, a couple of adopted extended families and some really great friends.