Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jaxon's Legwarmers



My little Jaxon is very athletic. Crawling by 4 months and walking at 9 months. After that he started running and jumping everywhere. It is not often we see him walking, he just runs. If there is anything around to jump off, Jaxon will be there.
Although his physical prowess is very impressive, it comes with a price. Every so often, Jaxon suffers from leg pains at night. They are so bad they wake him screaming and crying. The only thing that seems to work is a heating pad and massage. The doctor said it is normal due to his activity level. (I also suffered with leg pains growing up.)
My mother suggested putting leg warmers on him when he runs around at night to keep his legs warm. I hate to see him in pain and am willing to try anything. So a couple of nights ago we cut the toes out of some socks and presto, leg warmers! I did make them masculine by drawing a batman on each one. He loved them and has worn them for 3 days straight. So far, he has had no leg pains.
Batman had to have matching big boy under pants. I am hoping he potty trains as fast as he walked. Go batman!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest/funniest thing I've seen! How cute is he? what a character!

About Me

My photo
We are the Fox family. Jason (aka. Dad) Alisa (aka. Mom), Alexander (aka. big brother), Jaxon (aka. Big/Little brother) and Dayne (aka. Baby brother) Oh, and we can't leave out Alana (aka. Big sister, little sister, helper, one of those) We have 1 dog named Julius and one little cat, Pandora. We are blessed to have an amazing extended family, a couple of adopted extended families and some really great friends.