Friday, June 27, 2008

The cutest boys in the world!

Alexander and Jaxon are the most amazing boys!  They were busy playing Kings and Knights when I snapped this picture.  I just said, "Brother picture."  This was the pose they made, too cute.  
Jaxon was the King,  Alexander was Sir John, and Lambie the lamb was the princess.  
I love this picture and plan to keep it around and others like it to remind them that they really do love each other.   Hopefully it will work when they are in a brotherly battle.  I can dream!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are the Fox family. Jason (aka. Dad) Alisa (aka. Mom), Alexander (aka. big brother), Jaxon (aka. Big/Little brother) and Dayne (aka. Baby brother) Oh, and we can't leave out Alana (aka. Big sister, little sister, helper, one of those) We have 1 dog named Julius and one little cat, Pandora. We are blessed to have an amazing extended family, a couple of adopted extended families and some really great friends.