Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mom, what is this?


Today was a great Sunday.  Alexander and Jaxon were playing so well together which was allowing me to get some much needed deep cleaning done around the house.  
The boys were upstairs in the playroom and I was downstairs cleaning.  Alex came down and in a very happy voice asked, "Mom, what is this?"  I turned to look at him and found him naked and covered from head to toe with diaper rash cream.  
They found a tube in the bathroom upstairs and decided to paint each other.  
Jaxon was very proud, as he came downstairs to show me he yelled, "Look, Mom, I look like a dancer!"
I am not sure what kind of dancer he is thinking about.  All I could do was laugh and take a picture.  I am still laughing as I write this because I let Jason put them in the bath to wash off the cream.  I can hear Jason saying, "Why won't this stuff come off?"    Diaper cream repels water, so it is very hard to wash off.  I am laughing because I can enjoy their little mess while Jason is working hard to clean it up.  What a great husband I have!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are the Fox family. Jason (aka. Dad) Alisa (aka. Mom), Alexander (aka. big brother), Jaxon (aka. Big/Little brother) and Dayne (aka. Baby brother) Oh, and we can't leave out Alana (aka. Big sister, little sister, helper, one of those) We have 1 dog named Julius and one little cat, Pandora. We are blessed to have an amazing extended family, a couple of adopted extended families and some really great friends.