Saturday, October 11, 2008

Little Blue Monsters



Yesterday the boys wanted to paint.  They started in the kitchen painting their cars.  Jaxon decided he needed to paint his face.  He is after all, a super hero, and super heros need their faces painted.  
After about a half hour of painting inside they wanted to
 paint outside.  Alexander informed me "Mom, we need to paint some rocks." 
I thought this
 was a great idea and it started out innocent enough.  I ran inside for a minute to change the laundry, when I came back out I found two little blue monsters.   The boys
 decided their scooters needed new paint jobs and their paint brushes were too small so they had to use their hands.  
It was a great time for me to get out the camera and laugh.  The boys went straight into the bath, luckily it was washable paint.  The bathtub was bright blue when they were finished.  That is what I get for trying to do the laundry!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are the Fox family. Jason (aka. Dad) Alisa (aka. Mom), Alexander (aka. big brother), Jaxon (aka. Big/Little brother) and Dayne (aka. Baby brother) Oh, and we can't leave out Alana (aka. Big sister, little sister, helper, one of those) We have 1 dog named Julius and one little cat, Pandora. We are blessed to have an amazing extended family, a couple of adopted extended families and some really great friends.