Saturday, October 11, 2008

Growing too fast!



Today was the first day of snow, a little too early for me.  I have not had to dress the boys in their warm clothes until today.  We decided to go to the library so I grabbed sweat shirts for the boys on our way out.  
Alexander wanted to wear sweat pants that were a little too small, they looked like sweat pant capris. The big white socks under his capris with sandals added a nice touch too.  He also insisted on wearing his new snow hat from Nana and a train shirt that is almost too small.  I thought all of this would be fine because his sweatshirt will hide most of the outfit.  When we arrived at the library Jason took Alexander out of the car and started to put on his sweatshirt.  "Alex, I think this is Jaxon's sweatshirt, where is yours?"  Jason asked.  "Dad, this is mine." Alex replied.  
I came around the car to see Alexander in a sweatshirt that is now way too small, it would not even zip up.  All I could do was laugh, he looked like the cutest homeless child in the world.  I had to take a picture of my BIG boy.  I can't believe how fast he is growing.  
Despite the mismatched, too small outfit, he looked so darling.  His confidence, love, glowing spirit, not to mention killer dimples and eyes make him a standout in anything he wears.  I love you my Big buddy.  

1 comment:

alana.rachelle said...

oh my goodness will he stop growing if i say PLEASE?! he is getting too big! definitely the cutest little homeless child ever- although i don't think it's very likely that a homeless child would be rocking the quicksilver and ed hardy! ;) also, my phone is out of commission till my new one is delivered. the verizon store screwed me over and wanted to charge me over $400 for a new phone but i ordered it through customer service instead and got it for closer to $100! thank goodness! so i won't have it until probably tuesday or wednesday but will call you as soon as i have it! if you need to reach me just call me at the yuen ohana's casa 998-8362. love to you all!

About Me

My photo
We are the Fox family. Jason (aka. Dad) Alisa (aka. Mom), Alexander (aka. big brother), Jaxon (aka. Big/Little brother) and Dayne (aka. Baby brother) Oh, and we can't leave out Alana (aka. Big sister, little sister, helper, one of those) We have 1 dog named Julius and one little cat, Pandora. We are blessed to have an amazing extended family, a couple of adopted extended families and some really great friends.