Friday, March 26, 2010

Here we go again. . .

At least he was smart enough to take his sock off first.
Thinking the smile will win me over. (nice try)
"Ok, ok, I will put the lid back on!"
"WHAT? HOW COULD YOU TAKE IT AWAY!!!"
He was very happy to help clean up!

Today Dayne found one of the big boys markers. He was very excited to take off his sock and color on his foot, arm and the wood floor. When I found him he was very proud of himself. He then became very upset when I took the marker away. Luckily he is a cleaner, like his Nana, and was happy to help wipe the marker off.
I can't believe he is only 13 months old! I guess we better get ready, let the good times roll.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are the Fox family. Jason (aka. Dad) Alisa (aka. Mom), Alexander (aka. big brother), Jaxon (aka. Big/Little brother) and Dayne (aka. Baby brother) Oh, and we can't leave out Alana (aka. Big sister, little sister, helper, one of those) We have 1 dog named Julius and one little cat, Pandora. We are blessed to have an amazing extended family, a couple of adopted extended families and some really great friends.