Friday, March 27, 2009

Art Show & Grandparent Lunch


Alexander's school put on an art show, showcasing art work done by the children.  It was such a fabulous exhibit. I love the JCC and how much thought they put into making their students feel special.
The day of the exhibit they had a Grandparent luncheon.  The children were able to eat lunch with their grandparents then enjoy the art show together.  Alexander was very excited to take his Mema.   The minute he saw her in the parking lot he shouted, "You look pretty, Mema!"  He is such a gentleman.  During their lunch he leaned over to his Mema and said, "I am so happy to be with you."  Needless to say Mema said she felt very important and very loved. 






Mema and Alexander                                                                                   

        

  



























Under each piece of art was the artist's picture and a paragraph written by the artist. 
Alexander's was this:
"I like painting.  I'm special because of my mom, dad and Nana and Poppi.  The favorite part of my face is my eyeballs.  My Care Bears make me happy.  I want to be a basket ball player."


Alexander's class also did a class art project.  He was very proud!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are the Fox family. Jason (aka. Dad) Alisa (aka. Mom), Alexander (aka. big brother), Jaxon (aka. Big/Little brother) and Dayne (aka. Baby brother) Oh, and we can't leave out Alana (aka. Big sister, little sister, helper, one of those) We have 1 dog named Julius and one little cat, Pandora. We are blessed to have an amazing extended family, a couple of adopted extended families and some really great friends.