Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dayne Xavier Fox

Friday the 13th was a perfect day for the Fox family.
I went into labor at 4 am. This was the last picture of my big belly.
Jason thought this was a perfect time for a picture with the best doctor ever, Dr. Michael Draper. And, yes, that is my leg, I am just there enjoying my painful contractions while my cute husband is thinking of good photo opportunities.
Here he is, Dayne Xavier Fox, the first time I held my little boy.
He weighed 6 pounds 4.4 ounces and was 19 inches long.




We are so blessed to have such a healthy beautiful baby boy. We love him so much and look forward to spending our lives with him.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh Alisa!!! He is beautiful! I totally got the chills reading your sweet post. He looks so tiny! How are the big brother's doing?

that picture is totally a "Jason" picture! I love it!

janae said...

He is beautiful, k so I just read Sarah's post and am dying because I was about to write that I got chills while reading this and than I saw she said the same thing. But really, I did get the chills. I am so happy for you guys:)

About Me

My photo
We are the Fox family. Jason (aka. Dad) Alisa (aka. Mom), Alexander (aka. big brother), Jaxon (aka. Big/Little brother) and Dayne (aka. Baby brother) Oh, and we can't leave out Alana (aka. Big sister, little sister, helper, one of those) We have 1 dog named Julius and one little cat, Pandora. We are blessed to have an amazing extended family, a couple of adopted extended families and some really great friends.