Sunday, November 16, 2008

Painting by Numbers



Nana sent the boys some great paint by number kits.  They really love painting so they had to get started right away.  
Alexander started out following the numbers but then became "artistically frustrated" and needed to do his own thing.  I think it turned out rather beautiful.  Notice he even signed his name on the bottom in green.  When I asked where the "e" was in him name he said, "Mom, I used a flat E for this painting".  Can't argue with that!
Jaxon stayed more into the following the number theme.  Then he decided his body and face made for a much better canvas.   I love my little artists and they love their painting.  Thanks so much Nana we love you too!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are the Fox family. Jason (aka. Dad) Alisa (aka. Mom), Alexander (aka. big brother), Jaxon (aka. Big/Little brother) and Dayne (aka. Baby brother) Oh, and we can't leave out Alana (aka. Big sister, little sister, helper, one of those) We have 1 dog named Julius and one little cat, Pandora. We are blessed to have an amazing extended family, a couple of adopted extended families and some really great friends.