Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Parenting

I was just browsing the internet and came across a blog of a friend we met in our birthing class.  It is hard to believe it has been two years.  The time goes by so fast.  
I was reading his blog about his darling 2 year old daughter.  She is just learning to talk, and they as parents are trying to understand her every word and sound.  His final sentence was my favorite and for me sums up parenting as a whole.   "Of course, in her world, it's just us who are finally getting a clue."
It is their world and I am so happy to be a part of it.  Thanks for the quote Paul!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are the Fox family. Jason (aka. Dad) Alisa (aka. Mom), Alexander (aka. big brother), Jaxon (aka. Big/Little brother) and Dayne (aka. Baby brother) Oh, and we can't leave out Alana (aka. Big sister, little sister, helper, one of those) We have 1 dog named Julius and one little cat, Pandora. We are blessed to have an amazing extended family, a couple of adopted extended families and some really great friends.